Get ready for the ultimate interior design celebration, coming to you next January in Paris!
Paris is about to become richer, as Covet Group and Br(h)ands Foundation are preparing the design event that promises to celebrate and acknowledge some of the best interior designers and master artisans in the design world. Covet International Awards will be coming to Paris in January, and here is a sneak peek.
After fifteen years of continually growing and creating curated and bespoke furniture for all tastes, Covet Group has switched its gears and is not getting ready to celebrate the best of the arts and crafts by awarding the best interior designers and craftsmen of the contemporary design industry in the first Covet International Awards.
And if you are wondering who is eligible to be the recipient of the awards which will be announced in January of 2019 in Paris, know that if you are an interior designer, architect, decorator, artisan, craftsman, you can submit your entry until the 30th of September! There are many reasons why you should apply, but we will be sharing just a few to spike your interest:
1. The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambience.
2. All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit
3. Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
4. In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
5. In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
In the meantime, make sure to visit Covet International Awards website and check out their video!
We hope you liked our article. Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. Don’t forget to explore our Pinterest boards for more Living Room Ideas. Subscribe our newsletter and receive the best tips in your email box.